Monday, June 14, 2010

She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in a shape of an "L" on her forehead.

I'm officially a loser. I made such a big deal, gave myself a head ache, then its over with because the other person "doesn't want to talk about it anymore". And what did I do, Say okay. Yup. Because I was trying to get over it. Not deal with it, and after I realize nothing is better still. I still have no one to talk to because the person I did talk to hardly talked to me back. Sigh. I hate drama. It's summer for crying out loud. I didn't have this much drama during the school year. Stupid.
NakedLight
Sad thing is the person I told, Wren, didn't even give me the time of day. Well he sent two text messages. Neither really helping me. I'm afraid I might have said something too honest. Ah. The price I pay for honesty. Is it always that high. Is it even worth it. Now he won't talk to me unless I talk to him about one thing. Like always. sigh.. What is it that even makes me like him, if I can't talk to him. He's not worth it then, but why do I keep hoping to see his name pop up on my phone? Ah! I hate him, I hate liking him. Ugh. Why?!

Peace out Girl Scout.

1 comment:

  1. honesty is the BEST policy and if someone can't handle the honesty then its probably because its dead true for them. Be honest.
    I lost many friends coz I was "too honest" but at the end of the day at least I wasn't lieing to them so my friendship was true!!!

    ReplyDelete