Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello.

You may not find this blog very interesting. Heck. Most people won't. My prediction is it won't even have any followers by the end of the summer, but what the hey. I'm bored and I might as well tell other bored people about it. Isn't that how blogs work. Bored people go online to look and see if other people have more interesting lives than they do? Well unlike most "bloggers" ("blogees"? I like that better), I have a purpose. My goal is to find me. Don't be smart. I know WHERE I am, but that doesn't necessarily mean I know WHO I am. This blog will be filled with hopes, dreams, prayers, likes, dislikes, promises, broken promises, rants, raves, and everything in between. This is not for your enjoyment, its for my SANITY, so with that said no rude comments please.

Peace out Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment