Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going Dark; Update 1

So as for going dark. I have. Well not completely. Since I've made this blog I haven't been using my normal email. And have created multiple social network accounts just for that email and for blogging purposes. I gave my phone to my loving mother to keep safe and hidden at her work. Yup. No contact from friends. They'll probably hate me by the end of the summer. If they really want to see me they can come by work.
Marlon Hammes
As for what I do durring the day I embrace family. Me and my little sister have been having bunches of fun together when I'm not working at RT's. I really want to start getting into art some more. I dabble in pretty much everything and can't make up my mind.
InfiniteIngenuity
So one of the purposes of this blog is to find out what I'm good at. I want to be a creative spirit. As selfish as this seems I want this summer to be about me. I don't want to surround myself with going to parties, getting invited to long weekend trips. I want to relax and enjoy MY summer. Its no one else's.

Peace out Girl Scout

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing about giving yourself a summer! This is going to be MY first summer. Sure, I felt guilty too, but I think we deserve it. Plus, how good would we be if we didn't give ourselves a break sometimes? Our friends and family deserve a rejuvenated us, as do we!

    ReplyDelete