Monday, June 7, 2010

music makes me feel okay

So I have found a song that perfectly defines my live.

Last Song by Dave Days. Here's the lyrics
Aimee


this has been going on each second i look you're gone you're not calling it's time for me to move on my friends were right all along you keep falling away giving ups not easy its hard enough to say as much as i make believe you're not really here with me what was i thinking from the beginning you didn't care at all so here's your last song i can leave it all behind or take another chance to find you no where in sight going to the movies alone every scenes that's shown reminds me of you as much as i make believe you're not really here with me what was i thinking from the beginning you didn't care at all all that's left are the memories constantly haunting me i'm giving up it's time to grow up you're not around and we're not in love heres the last song laying around in around in this hotel room too much to think about nothing to do he's not coming back he's not coming back as much as i make believe something in side of me has got me hoping got me thinking who am i to assume this love is crazy unpredictable maybe you'll melt my heart like you did from the start all over again it's not the end

Peace out Girl Scout.

picture by weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment