Thursday, June 10, 2010

The phone, The phone is ringing!

DING DONG! You have 1 new text message. When ever my phone vibrates I rush too it like a cat to a mouse. Bad comparison, but it's late. Anyway. I love to text. Do you know why because there is more distance than actually...gasp...talking on the phone. I HATE talking on the phone. No seriously. I'm horrible at talking on the phone. I had to go ask to get an appointment to get my hair done today. I called and hung up like five times, but then I realized if I didn't call I would gulp have to go down there myself to make an appointment. So I ended up getting my mom to call.
Google Reader (69)
Anyway. I also love to text because if you happen to be texting a certain someone you can lock their message and look at it for all eternity...mwahhahaha. No really. Those texts make or break me sometimes. Looking at them and trying to figure out the emotion behind the words. Yeah. I'm a dork, but really I sit there and think why did they say this. What does it mean. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they text. whether or not they txt like this. C U L8r b/c i'm biz-e. Yeah. I could barely write that. I HATE text talk.
Nikka Boo :)
But the real REAL reason I'm writing this because its been like a week and a half since i spoke to the said "crush". And I'm sitting looking at his facebook page thinking. I want to talk to him. Nay. NEED to talk to him, but I'm not. Because thats the type of person I am. ugh. boys. can't live with them, can't live with out them. But really. I really want to text him, but I'm afraid it will be bad! AH!

Peace out Girl Scout.
p.s. I will make a post all about the first person to tell me what the title of this post is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment