Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friends for now.

So when ever I'm in a sucky mood, I read over my old blog posts, and I just feel so stupid and pathetic right now, but then I came across this post. Wow, I am that seventh grade girl again, and I need to get over that. ASAP.
Can you feel my heartbeat?
Then "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars came on my iPod, then "Leave" by Jo Jo, and finally "Change" by Taylor Swift. Its like my iPod made me feel ten times better about my situation.
orkut - Foto de Booles;
I realize now that, 1. I should enjoy the time I have left with Wren before graduation, 2. It shouldn't be about a relationship, it should be about having fun, and 3. He's my friend right now, and I should be happy with that.
When we first met I had no idea you would be so...
Though it's going to be hard to keep the feelings I have for him submerged, I should be completely happy just spending time with him as friends, and do you know what? For once in my life, I'm going to listen to my own advice.
Let Nature Be
"It was the night things changed, can you see it now, these walls they put up to hold us back fell down."
{the.wendy.wong}
Sometimes I think Taylor Swift steals all her song ideas from my life, but that's okay, because now I have an awesome soundtrack to my life.


Peace Out Girl Scout
pictures

1 comment:

  1. whenever we're down listening to music always makes us feel better.
    for me music is a friend. :p

    enjoy your time with him! :)

    ReplyDelete