Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Used to be Love Drunk, but Now I'm Hungover.

I'm just completely confused. I don't want to think him about him all day, but I do anyway. I know I shouldn't think about him all the time, but I do anyway..
Let me see you smile again
I hate being this person who constantly thinks of him. It's pathetic, and that's all there is to it. I should really just move one, but deep down I know that's not going to happen. And that sucks.
My infinite with you.
And it's not like he hates me or doesn't want to be around me, because I'm pretty sure he just maybe likes me too, but it's not going anywhere, and I'm being an obsessive freak, and I HATE IT.


Peace Out Girl Scout
picture

1 comment:

  1. Can I say I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL?
    This feeling is fucking pathetic man.
    Gotta hate

    ReplyDelete