Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just Get Over it Already Tansy

So Winter Formal is coming up. You don't have a date. I don't have a date, and it's extremely awkward when one of your friends tells me to ask you... EXTREMELY. I get frozen, and I don't know what to say... It's BAD.
GANAS DE VOLAR.
Its also BAD, when ever your name comes up in conversations with my best friend she immediately says "your prom date?" 
Fuck Yeah, Cute Couples!
Are we that perfect for each other, but we don't see it? I hope not. Because honestly. I really just want to get over you.


Peace out Girl Scout.
pictures

1 comment:

  1. oho..I know that feeling girly!
    Stay strong and you will get over him!
    It will be hard and you have to make decisions you won't love but in the end everything will pay of!
    xo

    ReplyDelete