Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hey Morals. Good Job Back There.

"There's more to life than being straight-edge my dear." - Pot head/alcoholic/underage idiot who thinks he's my friend.
When in doubt, wink, peace and pout!
How did I respond. I gave him the, "Are you high right now look?" While I was prepared to go into "I have morals and just because I don't get drunk on the weekends doesn't mean your better than me speech", I refrained. How, because he was right.
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
There is more to life than being straight-edge. There is love. There is laughter. There is hope.
Joel | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Sure I didn't tell him this, but I probably should have. Why? Because I was kinda in shock. My morals were being questioned, and that's something I don't come in contact with very much. I mean lately I've been hanging around people that aren't Christians, and this is really the first time my faith and morals have been tested.
milk_milk_lemonade | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
And maybe that's a good thing. I don't want to be a spoil sport. I just won't drink or do illegal drugs, and that's that.


Peace Out Girl Scout.
pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment