Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ah. For the love of Grayson.

So I just realize I didn't post a back to school post. Well its been like a week now since school started, which gave you the I Don't Know post because already all of my friends are like are you doing early enrollment and I'm like uhhhh.... what?
Its the smiling on the package ...
So as I started this second week of school I think, this is MY senior year, MINE and I want to make the most of it.
retratos qual a sua escolha?
I may never see these people again, maybe I don't want to, but still there are people that I want to see again, and WANT to stay in my life. Why not live life for now, not for later not what could be or should be. I know I can get into college.
Come and go.
My SAT's were pretty good, and I've taken several AP classes. I'm an all A student, so I can get it. I just don't know WHERE, but right now I don't care. Senior '11.

Peace out Girl Scout.

4 comments:

  1. My choice for college was made easily. I live 5 mins from the campus. I actually take walks on campus because it's so pretty.

    Just keep looking. You'll find something that suits you. If not, just do community college until you figure it out. It doesn't matter where you get your first 2 years... it matters where you get your degree from :)

    Have fun during your Senior year!
    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog!Good luck in your studies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand why you'd want to take a break from school. It can be overrated. Not that it isn't necessary to be successful in life (there are exceptions, but few) but it may be nice to take a break.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your wonderful comments! You have no idea how much they mean to me:)

    ReplyDelete