Friday, July 23, 2010

Playlist from the heart

So as you've probably read from the last post. I'm not in a very good happy joyful mood. "Feel Good" playlist;
♕ Thoughts, Inspiration, Life and Photography
1. Two is Better than One- Boys like Girls
I was singing this as I was making the "burst my bubble" post. I thought it felt appropriate.
2. Rest, Shame, Love- Augustana
I just love the sound of this song. Some lyrics hit me.
3. Northern Downpour- Panic at the Disco
The somewhat meaningless lyrics and the soft repetitiveness of it makes me smile.
4. Country Roads- John Denver
Reminds me of camp, and that I'll always have some place to come back to.
5. July Flame- Laura Veirs
Love the sound of it. "July Flame"
6. Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift
Yeah, good ole' classic love song. I love Taylor Swift:)
7. Kokomo- The Beach Boys
I remember me and my mom mopping the kitchen floor listening to her Beach Boys cassette. I always loved this song and it makes me smile with all the places.
8. Somewhere Only We Know-Keane
I just love the fantasy element. Its so soft and slow. One of my favorites.
9. M79- Vampire Weekend
I LOVE Vampire Weekend, love this song. Its so folksy:)
10. Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
Enough said.
Peace out Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment