Saturday, July 10, 2010

I just can't hide it!

I'm so excited! I leave for camp tomorrow! Camp Glisson here I come! Camp Glisson is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world! I'm so excited to meet my new cabin mates and living group! Well with all this excitement comes bad news, I won't be blogging for a week:(, but I'll be sure to write my blog posts in a journal to post when I get back!
ByEee | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Everybody always gets worked up about the no cell phone rule, but this is so helping my going dark goal. This is actually where I got the idea. Two summers ago we had a speaker who talked about teen age mutant ninja turtles but thats besides the point. Any way he gave up a whole summer by staying in a cabin in the middle of no where, much like Emerson Throeau . But what ever I'm just excited to get closer to God this week! Wish me luck! Good bye bloggers!

Peace out Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment