Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scared Myself to Death -Top 10 Thursday

Alright guyses!!! Its time for *drum roll* TOP TEN THURSDAY!!!


So this week I've been dying to watch a scary movie, so here's my top ten scary movies!!!


1. Amityville Horror(the old one)
Amityville Hauntings
This terrified me as a kid!!!


2. The Ring
モノクロ night
AHHHH! Like on the seventh day I was curled up in my mom's room holding like a pair of safety scissors only after I had turned around all the TV's in the house.


3. The Grudge
Movie Photos: KaDee Strickland in a scene from Takashi Shimizus The Grudge - 2004
THAT CREEPY LITTLE BLUE BOY!!!!


4. The Grudge 2
What can I say, I just hate Asian scary movies, they FREAK ME OUT! oh and after looking at pictures for the grudge, I had to stop, I was starting to scare myself.


5. Exorcism of Emily Rose
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


6. Stay Alive
I still haven't played another video game.


7. 1408
It was just weird, but I liked it.


8. Poltergeist 3
Not one, Not two, but THREE! Scary as mess.


9. The Hills Have Eyes
I have a fear of driving on any deserted looking road because I picture the cannibals popping my tires and trying to eat me.


10. The Skeleton Key
I love me some creole voodoo! Love it love it love it!


Peace out Girl Scout.
pictures











No comments:

Post a Comment