Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Letters to the Future- College Roomie!

AH! So I forgot my letter to the future yesterday so here it is! OH! and don't forget about Top Ten Thursday Tomorrow! Who's pumped, because I am! 


Dear Future College-Roommate, 


I'm sorry. I have some clear issues. I'm OCD, and a complete slob at the same way. You ask how? Don't ask because I don't understand it myself, but I just am.
Sem título | Flickr - Compartilhamento de fotos!
I'm also super excited to meet you, like I'm ready to have a new best friend, and YOU'RE IT! Well maybe not, but I hope we do become really good friends. I'm super excited to start my new awesome life with you, because let's face it, you're going to be the first person I meet. 
Facebook (1) | Jessica Meyerss Photos - Sophomore
I can't wait for all night study sessions, dance parties in our dorm, our first fire drill, our awesome decorating that WILL take place some time during the year. I can't wait for a lot of things. I hope you don't hate me. Really, because that would be terribly unfortunate. Well until then Peace and Blessings! 


Much Love,
Tansy.


Peace out Girl Scout.
pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment