Thursday, October 14, 2010

Top Ten Thursday - TV temptations

Its TOP TEN THURSDAY!!!! So I've been spending my afternoons right from 2:10 until 10:00 at night filling out college applications, and doing homework at what not, and I realized I have no time for TV any more, and I LOVE T.V, so here are my top ten T.V. shows that I miss watching.
Living in Hell
1. Glee.
Love it, miss it, must buy season one and two on dvd.
 Wanderlust.

2. America's Next Top Model 
I love me some tyra banks:), nigel's pretty beast too.
“America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 14 Contestant Interviews | ICT magazine


3. Chuck
Tansy loves her some spy shows!
WONDERS NEVER CEASE: I ℒℴѵℯ Chuck! ♥


4. American Idol
I know it hasn't started yet, but I miss ryan and the gang, its just not the same with out Paula, Simon, and Randy though:(
AliceKateLouise ♡


5. LOST
I was a lost fan from the beginning and my heart breaks knowing it is no more:(
50  Fonts Typography Posters for Design Inspiration | Inspiration | Graphic Design Junction


6. Gilmore Girls
One of the Greatest TV shows ever made.
letters of a juliet


7. Friends
It is and always will be "The Show"
electric__graphics.


8. House
I normally hate doctor shows, but house is the only exception.
House. Clown | Impress on me


9. Mad Men
Absolutely love it....
Baixar Mad Men - Download


10. Pretty Little Liars
love the books, and its okay that the tv show doesn't go in the right order, but i can't wait for season 2!
L A S H E S


What are your favorite tv shows you miss, or tv shows you watch right now! Email me at thesecretlifeoftansy@gmail.com or leave a comment.


Peace out Girl Scout
pictures

2 comments: