Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Future EX-Bestfriends

Dear Future Ex-Bestfriend,


You've probably done something pretty awful to me for you to be an EX. Thats kind of scary, and I hope that I didn't cause our EXness. You were probably a pretty awesome person. You had to be to be my BEST friend. I'm sorry if I was the reason for our EXness. EXness isn't fun. 
Living in Hell
Its probably awkward between us if we still see each other. Trust me. Its awkward for me too. I just hope that we both learned something from our friendship and I hope we both have fond memories of each other. I CERTAINLY hope it wasn't over a boy, and it won't be because I think I've gotten over that.
Living in Hell
So.. this is where it ends. Either days, weeks, months or years of friendship gone. Is this the way it was supposed to be? I guess we'll never know.
Living in Hell
Much, much, much love,
Tansy


Peace out Girl Scout.
pictures

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post. Did you take all of those pictures? If so, you are an incredible photographer!

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No maggie, I gave credit under peace out girl scout, I got them from an awesome sight called weheartit.com where you can find a lot of different pictures.

    Thanks I'll stop by to check out your blog:)

    ReplyDelete